Who it’s for Teachers doing a recap with KS3 students about the topic : “Je me présente”
- A reading about Julie. She introduces herself, her parents, her brother and talk about school, and what she does after school.
- Exercises (3) and a writing to do.
- For students with low ability, I have underlined the words they need to change.
- Correction for all the exercises and suggestion on how to correct the writing.
- Analyse and recognise words and sentences from the topic
- Use words they know or new words into their own writing
- Comprehend that words expressing opinions and other grammar points are important. It shows their understanding of the language and their ability.
- Produce a similar type of text about them
- When evaluating the answers to the questions, you can allow just words or sentences depending on the level of the students.
- I also underlined words that the students need to change to adapt the writing.
Curriculum : All
- Could be used as an end of term exam, or part of an end of year exam.
- I wouldn’t advise to give the full activity as a homework as students may need some guidance on the writing.
Writing - French - Year 7 - 9 - Exercises and Correction
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.